Ing.Jhonatan Martinez , , Economics
Eng Course- ECONOMICS UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA - Download Free PDF
Guidelines for Term Paper (Paper VIII B)
of BA/BSc Economics (Honours)
1. Each student will prepare a term paper not exceeding 5000 words (excluding charts,
diagrams, tables etc.).
2. The term paper may be descriptive, exploratory or empirical.
3. The selection of the topic will be from the subjects covered in the undergraduate
economics honours syllabus.
4. The term paper will be submitted by the candidates to the respective colleges at least
a fortnight before the viva-voce examination which will be held at the respective
5. The board of examiners will consist of one internal and one external examiner.
6. The marks division for the term paper will be as follows: 30 for the written paper and
20 for viva voce. The marks of the written paper will be the average given by the
internal and external examiners. However, the viva-voce will be conducted and the
marks awarded by the external examiner only.