Ing.Jhonatan Martinez , , Portuguese
Eng Course- Portuguese An Essential Grammar- Download Free PDF
This new edition of Portuguese: An Essential Grammar is a practical reference guide to the most important aspects of modern Portuguese.
It presents a fresh and accessible description of the language that combines
traditional and function-based grammar. The book sets out the complexities
of Portuguese in short, readable sections. Explanations are clear and
free from jargon. Throughout, the emphasis is on Portuguese as used by
native speakers around the world.
The Grammar is the ideal reference source for the learner and user of
Portuguese. It is suitable for either independent study or for students in
schools, colleges, universities and adult classes of all types.
This second edition features:
• Coverage of both European and Brazilian Portuguese and information
on the lexical differences between the two
• Detailed contents list and index for easy access to information
• Full use of authentic examples
• Coverage of traditional grammar and language functions
• New section on the history and culture of the Portuguese-speaking
Amélia P. Hutchinson is Supervisor for Portuguese Language at the
University of Georgia and Janet Lloyd is Lecturer in Portuguese and
Spanish at the University of Salford.